The employee provides all aspects of clinical and administrative supervision to assigned staff and trainees and may oversee an agency program.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides administrative and clinical supervision, oversight, and consultation for assigned staff and trainees
- Reviews and approves clinical files of supervisees
- Provide professional training to staff consistent with program requirements
- Acts as a liaison with schools or other agencies regarding services
- Facilitates relationships with school site administrators
- Provide individual and group, direct service therapy and assessments in clinical programs
- Other duties as assigned
Possess current licensure with the Board of Behavioral Sciences. LSCW, LMFT or Psy.D licensed in the State of California with at least five years related experience (2 years post-license) experience in clinical services, child, youth, and family mental health services. Knowledge of and experience with issues of substance abuse, domestic violence, mental health, and co-occurring disorders. Experience providing clinical supervision is preferred. Must have strong communication skills. Must be able to work as a team member in a multi-task environment and interact with clients, other PFCS staff members, and other agency representatives. Possess a valid driver’s license and adequate auto insurance. Livescan (FBI/DOJ) clearance.
Pay: $29.00 – $35.00 per hour
To apply, email resume to Edralyn Botz, Human Resources and Administrative Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org