It is relieving to recognize that you are not alone and that your struggles sound pretty much just like other couples. A couples therapy group is a place where it is safe to be real in your relationship with your partner — in front of other people.
Relationship 101 is a skills-based class for couples. It is designed for couples who are starting out, need a refresher, or need to improve their relationship. Couples who feel like they don’t understand their partner’s behavior, struggle to communicate effectively or find they are arguing a lot could benefit greatly from the skills taught in the class. Join PFCS Therapists Juli Christensen and Arturo Morales for this 10 week opportunity:
- Wednesday Evenings, Starting in January 2023!
- In-person: 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.,
- Limited to 4 couples
- Cost: $50 per couple / per class
- Relationships & Common Problems
- Personality & Relationship Foundations
- Communication: Common Pitfalls & Basic Skills
- Conflict Resolution: Rules of Engagement & Steps to True Apology
- Boundaries & Expectations: How to establish, discuss, and enforce
- Intimacy & Connection: The Four Types, Love Languages
- Relationship Resiliency; Restructuring together, Perspective shifting, Self & Couple Care
- Dream Together
- Intentionality & Effort
- Couples must not be in crisis. Our therapists will help you define what “crisis” means.
- Although we recognize that situations arise, our hope is you will commit to each of our 10 sessions.
- You must be willing to commit to complete confidentiality of what is discussed during our group sessions.
- Registration is required. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. (Credit card payments can be made by contacting the office before 5 p.m.)
For more information or to register contact our office at (760) 741-2660, Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. or email Juli Christensen at [email protected].
Listen to Juli discuss couples counseling and the couples classes on our Mental Health Matters Podcast on You Tube.