On January 30, 2024 the Fallbrook Regional Health District hosted an Open House at their Community Health & Wellness Center to officially launch our new collaborative partnership and to spotlight our collective dedication to mental health and community support.
Palomar Family Counseling Service (PFCS) is partnering with the Fallbrook Regional Health District to provide comprehensive mental health services to meet the needs of children, youth, and adults in the district by establishing new and ongoing operations at the Community Wellness Center.
Goal of our partnership include:
- To improve the mental health of our community
- Expand access to affordable, professional services across the continuum of prevention, treatment, and recovery, and
- Reduce or eliminate the stigmatization of seeking mental health services
- Individual, Couples, and Family Counseling
- Mental wellness groups and workshops
- 3 scheduled blocks of time per week at the Community Wellness, including evening and weekend hours.
To the greatest extent possible services will be offered in English & Spanish.
Thank you to all who attended. Special thank you to Nick Trust, District Representative for Senator Brian W. Jones who awarded Certificates of Recognition for Outstanding Community Services to PFCS Executive Director Lisa Turner, Director of Development David Drazenovich, Program Manager / Clinical Supervisor Patti Christensen, and Therapist Gwen Evans.
PFCS would like to extend our deep appreciation to the Board of Directors of the Fallbrook Regional Health District, Executive Director Rachel Mason, Executive Assistant Raquel Williams, Outreach & Communications Coordinator Jasmine Thomas, and Community Health & Wellness Center Administrator Theresa Garacitano.
For more information on the services offered at the Wellness Center by PFCS, contact our Intake Department at (760) 741-2660.